- Canon Cinema EOS C70 First Impressions | Kate Cornish
- Pedro Greig tests the Canon EOS R5
- DUST - Pedro Greig's film with Canon EOS R5
- Canon EOS R5: RAW Power Revealed
- Steven Chee's fashion film made on the Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- Steven Chee tests the Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- SUNSTUDIOS' first look at Canon's EOS-1D X Mark III
- 10 years of This Time It's Personal
CANON EOS R5
SUNSTUDIOS Melbourne is back open for business as of 28 October, 2020. We will continue to be diligent in following our COVID safe plan, which includes sign in, daily staff and client temperature checks, sanitisation stations, limited capacity in each department, and the appointment of an on-site COVID marshal.
As a photographer and Senior Technical Specialist for Canon Camera Service, Phillip Reid knows cameras inside out.
Our cinema lens library keeps expanding.
In our final episode, David Leyshon catches up with photographer Jo Duck around keeping life light and doing everything except making sourdough.
Today we cover learning to work in new ways, the differences in keeping busy over lockdowns one and two, and learning to enjoy walking (with a camera in hand).
In the third instalment, SUN Melbourne Studio and Rental Manager David Leyshon has arvo bevvies online with photographer, assistant and digital operator Nathan Lang.