- Canon Cinema EOS C70 First Impressions | Kate Cornish
- Pedro Greig tests the Canon EOS R5
- DUST - Pedro Greig's film with Canon EOS R5
- Canon EOS R5: RAW Power Revealed
- Steven Chee's fashion film made on the Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- Steven Chee tests the Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- SUNSTUDIOS' first look at Canon's EOS-1D X Mark III
- 10 years of This Time It's Personal
CANON EOS R5
Photos1440 returns to the State Library of New South Wales this month to celebrate its 10th milestone year. Printed by SUN Print Sydney.
This year has led to some unique creative briefs and challenges. Here are a few of our favourite images made within a distinctly 2020 context.
Isamu Sawa’s life-long obsession with photography’s artistic and technical challenges has made him a leader in his field.
Video producer Liam Pethick caught up with Sunroom to talk about how live music has adapted during the pandemic in Victoria, and the best gear for shooting performance across stills and video.
Stuart Miller was among the first wave of photographers moved to respond creatively to the pandemic this year, showing the strength of portraiture possible under limitations of safe distances, and barriers of doors, glass and gates.
Print guru Selena Simpson collaborated with sports legend Steve Waugh on his exhibition The Spirit of Cricket - India, created with support from Canon Australia and acclaimed photographer Trent Parke.