- Canon Cinema EOS C70 First Impressions | Kate Cornish
- Pedro Greig tests the Canon EOS R5
- DUST - Pedro Greig's film with Canon EOS R5
- Canon EOS R5: RAW Power Revealed
- Steven Chee's fashion film made on the Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- Steven Chee tests the Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
- SUNSTUDIOS' first look at Canon's EOS-1D X Mark III
- 10 years of This Time It's Personal
CANON EOS R3 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
SUNSTUDIOS today announces 40 finalists for the 2021 SUNSTUDIOS Emerging Photographer Award (SEPA). From over 1600 submissions across Australia, a blind judging process has selected the strongest photography and videography entries across two categories: Faces and Places.
From international recognition to finding a niche in burger photography, we caught up with their next steps and successes.
How do you create an award-winning photograph? We speak to finalists in the 2021 National Photographic Portrait Prize.
In light of the increased number of infectious cases in the community, both the NSW and VIC Governments have announced tighter restrictions.
We’ve surveyed the professional landscape to find the people who can recognise the best new local talent – and help launch their careers.
More than just a logo, creating a professional brand in a creative industry involves a lot of thought around big questions: what makes your work unique and where do you want to take your career?