Not ready to buy just yet? Rent before you buy
- Max. 1600 J
- Modelling Light Halogen Max. 150 W
- Corresponding Emission Characteristics of Flash Tube and Modelling Light
- Plug-In Flash Tube and Protecting Glass (With Mechanical Safety Device)
- Integrated Reflector and Umbrella Holder
- Adapter For Own Accessories with Small Dimensions (Rotatable 360°)
- Adapter for Broncolor Light Shaper Available
- Built-In Tilt Head With Locking Lever For An Optimal Breaking Effect
- Cooling Fan and Thermal Protection
- Automatic Adaption to the Respective Mains Power Supply (After Exchange of the Halogen Modelling Lamp)
Broncolor lamp heads and reflectors give clean, even, and consistent lighting every time. Long-life capacitors, extra-high capacity components and solid state design ensure trouble-free operation for years under heavy use. The heads are compatible with many older packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years. If you need lots of light in a tight space, or if you just like to tavel light, use the Picolite with any Broncolor power pack. This tiny 1600 w/s head has a built-in 130° reflector. A 4 leaf barn door, or a snoot with honeycombs or spot masks may be added. An optional adapter allows the use of standard Broncolor reflectors, so the Picolite can integrate easily into any existing studio. A power supply for this flash head is required.
Compact Design - designed specifically for tight spaces, and for location photography
Easy to Control - this light head utilizes an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting. For stand or suspension mounting.The lampbase features an integrated umbrella holder for rapid replacement of an umbrella.
Easily Replaceable Flashtube - the Picolite lampbase features a user replaceable flashtube. No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube. It comes standard with a protective glass disc that covers the flashtube for an added margin of safety.
Removeable Reflector - with the optional Pulso adapter, lightweight reflectors and accessories from the Pulso line may be applied.
Fan Cooled - this head is fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications
Modeling Light - the Picolite lampbase features a halogen modeling light that burns brighter and lasts significantly longer than a non-halogen incandescent bulb.
Long-Reaching Cable - a 16' (4.8M) cable is included. Additional 16 or 32' cables may be used for light heads that are in use at greater distances from the power pack.
What's in the box
Broncolor Picolite 1600 Joule Lamphead including:
- Focusable Lamp Base with 11.4' (3.5M) cable
- Halogen Modeling Light
- Protective Glass
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty excluding flashtube and modeling light
*Rental equipment not necessarily as displayed above
Sorry, no reviews have been submitted for this entry yet.