Not ready to buy just yet? Rent before you buy
- The DP-V1710 supports a variety of workflows, including a link-up with the ARRI ALEXA SXT cinema camera systems, while its size and full-feature set help make it a great choice for broadcast productions both on set and in broadcast vans and studios. The aluminum frame design ensures rigidity and strength. Featuring EIA 19" rack mount compatibility (7 RU), it is easy to install.
- Broadcast Standard UHD 4K Video on a 17" Display The DP-V1710 fits inside 19" racks and is perfect for new or retrofit applications in broadcast studios and mobile production vans.
- Two Line Inputs with Support for 6G-SDI and 4K60p It is equipped with four 6G-SDI terminals.
- Support of New Standards and Various EOTFs Supports broadcast/digital cinema EOTFs, as well as Canon's own proprietary Canon Log/2/3. It also supports the latest HDR EOTFs, Hybrid Log-Gamma (ITU-R BT.2100) and SMPTE ST 2084. Providing various EOTFs in this way powerfully supports on location confirmation of video.
- Abundant Functions for Supporting HDR Production It supports split-screen display of HDR and SDR signals. Since video can be displayed simultaneously on the left and right screens, differences in luminance ranges and gradation/brightness can be compared at a glance, allowing for HDR shooting to be conducted with more confidence and efficiency. The waveform monitor can be selected to display HDR scales or Canon Log (%) for maximum flexibility in HDR production. It also comes with HDR Range Variable Adjustment Function and HDR Meta Information Display.
- Remarkable Black Levels This display provides a black level superior to older CRT displays. By ensuring accurate gradation precision afforded by liquid crystal displays, a higher black reproduction can be achieved.
- Integration with ARRI Camera Systems
- It comes with important features for cinema style applications such as camera link-up, camera information displays, camera image quality link-up, and preset log.
- On Set LUT and CDL Functions Users can select up to eight LUTs in each picture mode for improved convenience. Presets from CDL1 to CDL15, and a CDL details setting screen, have been added. Users can also change the name settings for CDL1 to CDL15.
- Color Reproduction Supports 4K Cinema & UHD 4K Broadcast Standards
The DP-V1710 17" UHD 4K Reference Display from Canon is a compact and rugged display that supports signals up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) for use in broadcast and cinema workflows where high mobility is needed. The innovative Canon-designed white LED backlight with its IPS panel facilitates a wide-viewing angle, and the anti-glare coating helps improve on-location visibility. It also features a specially developed image processing engine to help produce uniform brightness.
Available for rent or purchase (POA through SUNSTUDIOS showroom).
|Type||IPS LCD Panel|
|Screen Size||17.3" (43.8 cm)|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160, 8.3 MP|
|Active Display Area||15.0 x 8.4" (381.9 x 214.8 mm) approximately|
|Pixel Pitch||99 μm, 255 ppi|
|Driver||1024 gradations, 8-bit for each RGB color|
|Surface Treatment||Anti glare coating|
|SDI||4 x 6G/3G/HD-SDI, 75 Ohms BNC, 1 system 6G-SDI: SMPTE 2081 compliant 3G-SDI: SMPTE 2048-2/274M/296/372/425-5/425-1/428-19/428-9 compliant HD-SDI: SMPTE 2048-2/274M/292-1/296/428-19/428-9 compliant|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI (1 system) HDCP 2.2 Copy Protection|
|SDI||4 x 3G/HD-SDI (pass-through 1 system)|
|Head phone||1 x Stereo 3.5 mm mini jack, supported impedance (32 to 64 Ohms)|
|USB||1 x USB Type A Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 Compliant LS (Low Speed)/FS (Full Speed)/HS (High Speed) Mode Compatible Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification Revision 1.0 compliant|
|LAN||1 x RJ45 terminal IEEE802.3 10BASE-TX / IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX compliant|
|Remote||1 x RJ45 terminal, GPI 8-pin|
|Backlight Type||White LED, direct down type|
|Power||Rated Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC Rate Frequency: 50/60 Hz 12 VDC maximum, 10 A, XLR terminal|
|Operational||Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C) Recommended: 59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C) Humidity: 20 to 85 % RH, no condensation|
|Temperature||Storage: -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C) Transport: 105 to 140°F (41 to 60°C) (|
|Dimensions||With Stand: 17.1 x 14.0 x 7.6" (43.4 x 35.6 x 19.3 cm) Display Unit Only: 17.1 x 12.1 x 6.1" (43.4 x 30.7 x 15.5 cm) 7 RU|
|Weights||17.6 lb (8 kg) approximately|
Sorry, no reviews have been submitted for this entry yet.