SUNSTUDIOS presents LESSONS IN LIGHT, a series of bite-sized lighting workshops. Focusing on a different topic each month, professional photographer Simon Everiss will take participants through the fundamentals of lighting in a relaxed and approachable environment.
This workshop will focus on working with an athlete.
- Introduction to the basics of setting up lighting in a way that defines muscle
- Motion blur/freeze action: how to achieve each technique
- Discussion of what light shapers to use to achieve muscle definition and why
- Practical demonstration with an athlete
What you will learn:
- Understand which light shapers to choose when needing to highlight muscle definition, and why
- How to freeze action or add motion blur to a shot by combining light with certain camera settings
- How to approach a studio lighting set up when photographing an athlete
Saturday 18th August 2018
10am - 1pm
$50 inc GST
42 Maddox St, Alexandria 2015
All images below shot by Simon Everiss.