SUNSTUDIOS presents LESSONS IN LIGHT, a series of bite-sized lighting workshops. Focusing on a different topic each month, professional photographer Simon Everiss will take participants through the fundamentals of lighting in a relaxed and approachable environment.
- We will look at a variety of lighting options achievable using only one light.
- Live demonstration with a model to create examples in both portraiture and full length images.
- Demonstrations using flash lighting.
- Practical component.
What you will learn:
- Hard vs soft light comparisons.
- How versatile using only one light source can be.
- What to look out for when shooting a portrait.
- How to create a high contrast look or a soft look.
- Learn the fundamentals of how distance and positioning of a light impacts a photo
Saturday 16 March 2019
10.00am - 1.00pm
$50 inc GST
42 Maddox St Alexandria NSW 2015
All images below shot by Simon Everiss using only one light.