SUNSTUDIOS presents the Power of Print, a series of printing seminars with renowned wedding photographer, Yervant.
Should you be printing in-house or using a lab? Join Yervant to discover the business opportunities that can result from bringing your printing in-house, as he dispels the myth that it is “too difficult” to print yourself.
What you will learn:
- The real cost of Print by doing it yourself
- Understand your ROI – outlay costs versus return on hardware
- The workflow required to produce your own prints: How to streamline yours to maximise sale opportunities
- Space requirements of printing in-house
- Colour management and technical knowledge
- Does total control mean more of my time?
- Commercialization of printing in-house: How to be profitable
- Cost effectiveness
Yervant will work with a range of Canon Medium and Large format printers.
14th August 2018
95 Buckhurst St
Workshop cost is $50 inc GST
About the Presenter
Grand Master Photographer Yervant is internationally celebrated as ‘The Most Influential Wedding Photographer Of Our Time’ – WPPI, 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award.
Yervant was the first professional wedding photographer to adopt Digital Technology, and is often referred to as a pioneer in the field.
Known for his signature style of capture, Yervant coined the phrase “Fashion meets Wedding” as the best description of his modern approach to the traditional world of wedding photography. This quote is now one of the most important in the industry.
All images © Yervant