Pigment print on Canson Rag Photographique paper
Limited edition of 10 per size
Customised framing available on enquiry
Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
Built in 1954,The Edris House was designed by mid-century architect E. Stewart Williams. It sits on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Coachella Valley.
From the series ‘Westward’ - images taken on a road trip at the end of 2019 in California.
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below.
Image Size: 1050mm x 700mm Print only option includes + 35mm border (1120mm x 770mm) Finished frame size (full bleed frame): 1086mm x 736mm
Image Size: 1000mm x 1500mm Print only option includes + 60mm border (1120mm x 1620mm) Finished frame size (full bleed frame): 1072mm x 1536mm
Image size: 1400mm x 2100mm Print only option includes + 50mm border (1500mm x 2200mm) Finished Frame Size: 2842mm x 2142mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Nicole Reed’s ability to see, create and capture the familiar and fantastic has taken her from mining towns in rural Australia to the Hotels of Pyongyang, North Korea.
Nicole has exhibited widely in Melbourne (including The National Gallery of Victoria and The Patterson Gallery), Brisbane, New York and on Cockatoo Island in Sydney.
Along with her versatile and adaptive style of portrait photography, Nicole has a niche talent for capturing urban environments. Her documentation of urban sprawl, decay and abandon reaches across the globe to include Indonesia, Japan, USA and her backyard of Australia. Her imagery combines a sense of mourning with a celebration for what these places once were.
Archival pigment print on Canson Rag Photographique paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.
- Standard moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Extra Large moulding profile is 30mm wide (frame face) x 54mm (height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.