- Holds Camera up to 11 lb
- Improved Zick-Zack Shock Absorber
- Friction Eliminating Steel Bearing
- Cutter-Crasher Wire
- Embedded Steel Cable Anti-Theft Device
- Screws to 1/4-20 Tripod Socket
- Strap Reduces Swaying
- Shortens Distance From Camera to Strap
- Wide Shoulder Pad
- Fully Adjustable
The black Sniper Strap Pro II from Sunbounce is designed to hold a camera weighing up to 11 lb. It has an integrated and improved Zick-Zack shock absorbing system makes carrying the camera even more comfortable since it is gentler on your shoulder and spine. The Zick-Zack is a molded piece of elastic rubber that is built into the strap to give it more spring. This helps while walking or running due to its improved weight distribution design. For security, the built-in Cutter Crusher anti-theft steel cable minimizes the chance of anyone attempting to cut off the strap.
The Sniper Strap Pro II also uses an enhanced friction eliminating, genuine stainless steel bearing that provides better spinning with less unwanted swaying. The fully adjustable strap with its wide shoulder pad allows the camera to glide easily along the strap through the steel loop on the connector. When not in use the camera will hang comfortably at your side or behind you. The stainless steel friction eliminating bearing screws into the 1/4-20 tripod socket of your camera. The Sniper Strap Pro II strap is backed by a limited two-year warranty from Sunbounce.
All Sniper straps with Steel wire in the strap are insured for 1 year, for up to $500.00 in the event of theft of camera by strap cutting.
- Integrated and improved Zick-Zack shock absorbing molded elastic rubber spring provides less strain on your back, shoulders and spine
- Integrated Cutter Crusher anti-theft steel cable is designed to eliminate any possibility of the strap being sliced off
- Fast acting strap that quickly glides up to shooting position
- Wide shoulder pad for enhanced comfort while walking
What's in the box
Sunbounce Sniper Strap Pro II (Black)
- Limited Two-Year Warranty
*Rental equipment not necessarily as displayed above
|Connector: Stainless steel bearing|
|Screws into 1/4-20 tripod socket|
|11 lb (5 kg)|
Sorry, no reviews have been submitted for this entry yet.