Pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre rag paper
Limited edition of 10 per size
Customised framing available on enquiry
Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below.
Image size: 940mm x 730mm + 80mm border (1120mm x 810mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1147mm x 847mm
Image Size: 1520mm x 1040mm + 80mm border (1600mm x 1120mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1627mm x 1157mm
Image size: 2050mm x 1400mm + 100mm border (2150mm x 1500mm)
Finished Frame Size: 2180mm x 1554mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Toby Burrows grew up in colourful Paddington during the 1970s and was immersed in art from a very young age. His first passion was painting, which he studied at Sydney College of the Arts.
His award-winning photography has been recognised at the World Press Awards, New York Festival and Cannes.
Toby’s energy and vivacity behind the lens makes him an exceptionally talented portrait photographer. His personal work focuses on wider narrative around landscape which tips into the ethereal and the surreal.
Toby’s belief that there is a simplicity and honesty in the relationship between photographer and subject ensures he approaches his work with authenticity.
‘Fallen’, Toby’s first international solo photography exhibition, received significant recognition through publications such as the NY Arts Magazine and Dazed and Confused Magazine UK. The work was embraced by popular culture when it was posted on Kanye West’s and Justin Timberlake’s blogs.
Toby has had solo exhibitions both locally and internationally in London, Hamburg, New York and Singapore.
These signed, editioned images are exclusively available through SUN Editions.
Archival pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.
- Standard moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Extra Large moulding profile is 30mm wide (frame face) x 54mm (height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.