East River NY
Pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag paper
Limited edition of 10 per size
Customised framing available on enquiry
Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
East River NY
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below.
Image Size: 840mm x 1050mm Print only option includes + 35mm border: 910mm x 1120mm
Finished Frame Size (full bleed frame): 876mm x 1086mm
Image Size: 1040mm x 1300mm Print only option includes + 40mm border: 1120mm x 1380mm
Finished Frame Size (full bleed frame): 1076mm x 1336mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Simon Harsent is an internationally renowned photographer and Director. He began his career in London before moving to Australia and basing himself between Sydney and New York.
He is co-founder of POOL collective, and has been recognized at numerous award shows around the world including American Photography, Graphis, Communication Arts, PDN, D&AD, Head On Portrait and Landscape awards and the National Photographic Portrait Prize.
Harsent has had over 10 solo exhibitions and has participated in over 20 group exhibitions.
His work for ACON is held is held in the permanent collection of both the Power House Museum and the QLD Art Gallery.
In 2009 Harsent’s first monograph Melt: Portrait of an Iceberg was published to critical acclaim. In 2011 Simon collaborated with his father, the Poet David Harsent, on a series called Into the Abyss, which was later exhibited at the Sydney Opera House.
Late 2020 saw the publication of their latest collaboration Salt Moon with Guillemot Press in the UK.
These signed, editioned images are exclusively available through SUN Editions.
Archival pigment print on Canson Rag Photographique paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.
- Standard moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Extra Large moulding profile is 30mm wide (frame face) x 54mm (height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.