Luxe 2012 One
- Pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag
- Limited edition of 10 per size
- Customised framing available on enquiry
- Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
Luxe 2012 One
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below.
Image size: 775mm x 960mm + 80mm border (915mm x 1120mm)
Finished Frame Size: 951mm x 1156mm
Image Size:960mm x 1220mm + 80mm border (1120mm x 1380mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1156mm x 1416mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Steven Chee is one of Australia’s most sought-after photographers, well-known for his fashion and beauty work.
Steven’s ability to turn ideas and visions into mesmerising campaign imagery has led him to work with countless clients including Tag Heuer, Louis Vuitton, Olay, L’Oreal, Pantene, Brown Brothers, Swisse, and Uber.
He has worked consistently with Chris Hemsworth, Nicole Kidman, Sacha Baron Cohen, Hailey Bieber, Cate Blanchett, Chrissy Teigen, Elsa Pataky, and Miranda Kerr, and is a respected repeat choice for The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Vogue Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire, Vanity Fair and Grazia.
These signed, editioned images are exclusively available through SUN Editions.
Archival pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.
- Standard moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Extra Large moulding profile is 30mm wide (frame face) x 54mm (height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.