Pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag paper
Limited edition of 10 per size
Customised framing available on enquiry
Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
A road trip along the Atlantic coastline, to the wind-swept county Mayo.
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below:
Image size: 640mm x 800mm
Print only option includes a + 50mm border: 740mm x 900mm
Finished frame size: 666mm x 826mm
Image Size: 800mm x 1000mm
Print only option includes + 60mm border: 920mm x 1120mm
Finished Frame Size (full bleed frame): 836mm x 1026mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Sarah Pannell (b. 1988, Melbourne, Australia) is an Australian photographer whose work is concerned with culture, landscape, tradition and community. Sarah received a BA International Studies from Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia (2009) and a BA Photography, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia (2012).
Curiosity spurs Pannell to travel as often as she can to where she can observe and explore shifting cultures and changing spaces. This fascination with humans’ ever-evolving dance with their surrounding environments has led to an array of projects focusing on everyday life, preservation of traditions and communities around the world. Sarah’s soft, human gaze aims to diffuse and enrich perspectives of cultures and societies that are often overwhelmingly shrouded in negativity by outside eyes.
Sarah has produced a number of publications including Tabriz to Shiraz (2019) published by Perimeter Editions and Hillvale, self-published titles including Sehir (2014) and The Territories (2015). She lives and works in Melbourne, Australia, on the unceded traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people.
Archival pigment print on Canson Platine Fibre Rag paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention. Customisation is available by enquiry.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.Small moulding profile is 18mm wide (frame face) x 36mm (frame height/depth).
- Standard/Large moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.