Pigment print on Canson Edition Etching Rag paper
Limited edition of 10 per size
Customised framing available on enquiry
Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below.
Image size: 550mm x 550mm + 50mm border (650mm x 650mm)
Finished Frame Size: 676mm x 676mm
Image size: 850mm x 850mm + 75mm border (1000mm x 1000mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1036mm x 1036mm
Image size: 1100mm x 1100mm + 75mm border (1250mm x 1250mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1292mm x 1292mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Saskia Wilson is a photographer and educator living and working on Gadigal and Wangal land in Sydney, Australia. Her commercial (represented by Artboxblack) and personal work evokes a refined sense of balance, integrity, contemplation and authenticity. These qualities are attributable to Wilson’s synesthetic sensitivity to formal photographic properties, her diverse and varied experience, and her long-developed discipline for capturing and reflecting momentous detail, light, gesture, and environment.
Archival pigment print on Canson Rag Photographique paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.
- Standard moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Extra Large moulding profile is 30mm wide (frame face) x 54mm (height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.
All SUN Editions prints are crafted in collaboration with our artists to ensure their vision is represented as it should be.