Ngarigo Country 3
Pigment print on Canson Edition Etching Rag paper
Limited edition of 10 per size
Customised framing available on enquiry
Sample prints and materials at SUNSTUDIOS
ABOUT THIS WORK
Ngarigo Country 3
Print only version includes a border. Full size guide below.
Image size: 550mm x 550mm + 50mm border (650mm x 650mm)
Finished Frame Size: 676mm x 676mm
Image size: 850mm x 850mm + 75mm border (1000mm x 1000mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1036mm x 1036mm
Image size: 1100mm x 1100mm + 75mm border (1250mm x 1250mm)
Finished Frame Size: 1292mm x 1292mm
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Saskia Wilson is a photographer and educator living and working on Gadigal and Wangal land in Sydney, Australia. Her commercial (represented by Artboxblack) and personal work evokes a refined sense of balance, integrity, contemplation and authenticity. These qualities are attributable to Wilson’s synesthetic sensitivity to formal photographic properties, her diverse and varied experience, and her long-developed discipline for capturing and reflecting momentous detail, light, gesture, and environment.
Archival pigment print on Canson Rag Photographique paper. A signed certificate of authenticity is included with your purchase.
- Framing style displayed adheres to artist’s intention.
- Images are dry mounted to Gatorboard - a light-weight foamboard core with a bow-resistant melamine surface designed for strength and stability.
- These are spaced back from the image and box framed in materials responsibly sourced to PEFC and FSC certified standards.
- Standard moulding profile is 27mm wide (frame face) x 37mm (frame height/depth).
- Extra Large moulding profile is 30mm wide (frame face) x 54mm (height/depth).
- Our framing uses 70 UV protective gallery grade acrylic for maximum clarity and resilience.
- Premium options at 99 per cent UV protection and anti-reflective glass are available by enquiry.