PRODUCT and FEATURE SHOOT
Steven Chee tests the Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS lens
SUNSTUDIOS welcomes the new Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM.
Watch below as fashion and beauty photographer Steven Chee puts it to the test in Sydney’s Studio 6.
- Beautiful smooth background blur combined with the advantages of Image Stabilizer, the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM is perfect for portraits and low light situations.
- f/1.4 maximum aperture offers a super shallow depth of field delivering creamy bokeh.
- Canon’s multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
- Be on top of rapid moving scenes with the ring-type ultrasonic motor that drives extremely fast, near silent auto focus.
- Lens build offers weather resistance and protects the lens from dust and moisture to enable use in inclement conditions.
Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM lens is now available for hire and purchase. Get in touch to secure yours today.
02 9641 5544
03 9427 7440
Interested in buying, but keen to take it for a test drive before you bite the bullet? With SUNSTUDIOS' Rent Before You Buy, you can rent it and get the day rental rate taken off the sale price!
Rent it for $66 inc GST per day.
Contact our rental team to find out more:
02 9641 5533
03 8695 9700
All images © Steven Chee using the Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM lens