Please sign up to our newsletter via the homepage for future opportunities.
2 x Studio & Rental Equipment Assistant
SUNSTUDIOS Melbourne is looking for two Studio & Rental Equipment Assistants, one on a full-time basis and one casual with video experience to join the Studio & Equipment Rental
The Studio & Rental Equipment Assistant role is a customer service-focused and administrative role that centres around providing technical, practical and administrative support to our clients and team members.
In this role you will work collaboratively with our Retail, Studios and Marketing departments to identify new business opportunities, raise awareness of new product lines and their promotion.
You can expect to interact with videographers, photographers and production houses from varying industries, which the vibrant SUNSTUDIOS community is comprised of.
- Maintaining digital equipment range
- Taking phone enquiries and bookings
- Preparing and servicing equipment for shoots
- Client agreements, proposals and quotes
- Administration including processing payments, invoicing and hire contracts
We are looking for someone with:
- Videography & photography experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated, organised, and a true team player
- Great attention to detail
- Driving license is a must
In turn you will become part of a multi-faceted and creative business that provide their staff with growth pathways and development opportunities. You will receive ongoing technical training and access to equipment and the studios at the end of the trial period.
Send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org