Please sign up to our newsletter via the homepage for future opportunities.
2 x Rental Equipment Assistants
SUNSTUDIOS Sydney is looking for two Rental Equipment Assistants with either photography and/or video expertise to join the Equipment Rental team on a casual basis. The Rental Equipment Assistant role is a service-focused role that centres around providing technical, practical, and administrative support to our clients and team members. This role would suit someone who is strongly detail orientated, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is a team player. You can expect to interact with photographers, camera crews and production houses from varying industries, which the vibrant SUNSTUDIOS community is comprised of.
- Maintaining lighting and digital equipment
- Preparing and servicing equipment for shoots, including deliveries
- Taking phone enquiries and bookings
- Administration including quoting, processing payments, and invoicing
We are looking for someone with:
- Photography and/or videography experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated, organised, and a true team player
- Great attention to detail
- Driving license is a must
In turn you will become part of a multi-faceted and creative business that provide their staff with growth pathways and development opportunities. You will receive ongoing technical training and access to equipment and the studios at the end of the trial period. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.