Please sign up to our newsletter via the homepage for future opportunities.
SUNSTUDIOS Australia Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
SUNSTUDIOS Sydney is looking for a casual Rental Equipment Assistant with video expertise to join the Equipment Rental team.
The Rental Equipment Assistant role is a customer service-focused and administrative role that centres around providing technical, practical and administrative support to our clients and team members.
In this role you will work collaboratively with our Retail, Studios and Marketing departments to identify new business opportunities, raise awareness of new product lines and their promotion.
You can expect to interact with videographers, photographers and production houses from varying industries, which the vibrant SUNSTUDIOS community is comprised of.
- Maintaining digital equipment range
- Taking phone enquiries and bookings
- Preparing and servicing equipment for shoots
- Client agreements, proposals and quotes
- Administration including processing payments, invoicing and hire contracts
We are looking for someone with:
- Videography experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-motivated, organised, and a true team player
- Great attention to detail
- Driving license is a must
In turn you will become part of a multi-faceted and creative business that provide their staff with growth pathways and development opportunities. You will receive ongoing technical training and access to equipment and the studios at the end of the trial period.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.